Four cases of hepatitis A are the first of the year confirmed in Floyd County residents since Georgia saw an uptick in the number of hepatitis A cases last June.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news in your inbox? Signup today!
- Shorter University placed on warning by SACS regarding finances
- Helicopter service pulls out of operations base at Redmond
- Dollar General is scheduled to open in July
- Father pleads guilty in used car forgery and theft case, trial date postponed for son
- 'Zero tolerance' policy launched in the wake of several shootings in South Rome
- Alabama police looking for Rome man in shooting incident
- Catoosa County detectives investigating theft of several vehicles from Rossville car lot
- Gunfire erupts on Hardy Avenue, Polk man shot
- Man dies early Wednesday from injuries sustained Shorter Avenue wreck
- Former RN-T business editor, prolific local writer passes