A shortage of landlords who are willing to participate in a Section 8 Housing Choice program locally is approximately 10% behind what the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development wants for public housing agencies.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news in your inbox? Signup today!
- Police seeking suspects in shooting in Cedartown
- Man killed on train tracks in Coosa
- Report: Oak Bridge Academy owner shows up to daycare drunk
- UPDATE: Police still looking for Rockmart shooting suspect
- Police: Gordon County man attempted to sexually entice minor
- Arrest made in Murray County murder case
- Rockmart man arrested in heroin, meth and fentanyl trafficking bust
- Longtime Floyd coroner dies
- Ga. high court upholds murder conviction in 2015 Wood Creek Way slaying
- Demolition of old Kmart site set for August, new retail center to bring 400 jobs