Roswell Rotary invited north Fulton veterans to join them visiting various military memorials throughout the area, including Johns Creek's Veterans Memorial Walk. Throughout the walk, stone memorials are erected to commemorate veterans from World War I and on.
- 7 injured in Rockmart Highway wreck, python taken to animal control
- Hit and run reported on East Avenue in Cedartown
- Floyd Medical Center enters into 'strategic combination' with Atrium Health System
- ‘You’ll see me in a hair net’: Founder of the Chicken Salad Chick chain runs her own shop in Rome, and will continue to
- Federal racketeering case against Ghost Face Gangsters still working its way through pre-trial proceedings
- Johnny's New York Style Pizza to sing a new tune as LYRIKZ
- Shooting victim recognizes the officer and dispatcher who helped save his life
- WINNERS: Ward 1: Cochran, Stevenson and Bojo. Ward 3: Collins, McDaniel and Askew. Referendum passed.
- Judge declines to dismiss case against Darlington, former teacher
- Love and queso on Rockmart Highway