The Polk County Jail releases arrest reports on weekday mornings. Click the attached PDFs to find the Wednesday, August 14 and Thursday, August 15, 2019 reports.
- Armuchee storage facility's sudden closure shocks, angers customers
- Rome eyeing bans on panhandling, homeless camps, fireworks and ATVs
- Rome man facing child molestation, assault charges
- DA allowed to dismiss Floyd County Schools RICO indictments, has 6 months to re-indict defendants
- The story behind the Polk County Pot Plane
- Floyd County Schools RICO case scheduled for days of motion hearings this week
- Walker County deputy shot: Domestic in Rossville is every cop’s nightmare
- Floyd County Jail report for Sunday, Aug. 11 - 8 p.m.
- LaFayette crime spree: Police department has 'unusual case' and 'out of the ordinary'
- Floyd County Jail arrest reports, Monday, Aug. 12, 8 p.m.