After releasing a document showing a $10 million transfer from the Federal Emergency Management Agency to US Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Sen. Jeff Merkley (D-OR) argues the funds are being taken away from storm preparation in favor of supporting President Trump's immigration policy.
- Drug bust nets six arrests early Wednesday
- CPD arrests Alabama man on child assault
- Calhoun man faces Aggravated Assault on Police Officer, other charges
- Man charged with aggravated child molestation
- Jack collapses, truck rolls over Rome man
- Rome store sells $325,000 lottery winner
- One taken to hospital after wreck in West Rome
- Hot Air Balloon Festival still a go this weekend, much will depend on path and speed of Hurricane Florence
- Floyd County Jail arrest reports, Friday, Sept. 14, 8 a.m.
- Man charged with burglary after stealing protein shake