Georgia Democrat Stacey Abrams' campaign is calling on Republican Secretary of State Brian Kemp to resign following a report his office is using a controversial verification law to effectively suppress the minority vote in their race to become the state's next governor. CNN's Jessica Dean reports.
- Strange discovery in used car
- Funeral set for woman whose dismembered body was found in Bartow County
- Floyd County Jail report for Saturday October 13 at 8 a.m.
- Missing man found after being reported missing Friday
- Floyd County Jail arrest reports, Monday, Oct. 15, 8 p.m.
- Floyd County Jail arrest reports, Friday, Oct. 12, 8 a.m.
- Floyd County Jail arrest reports, Monday, Oct. 15, 8 a.m.
- Report: Man finds out twin born early, gets disorderly
- Floyd County Jail arrest reports, Tuesday, Oct. 16, 8 a.m.
- Floyd County Jail report for Sunday October 14 at 8 a.m.