The Coosa High School Class of 1976 celebrated their 40 year reunion on Saturday at the Mellow Mushroom on Broad Street. Approximately 75 people were in attendance. Pictured are: Danny Cole (front row, from left), Timothy Land, Greg Huggins, Steve Crews, Carolanna Carter, Logan Atkins, Andy Edmondson, Steve Barnes, Tom Peal, Allen Gossett, Fredy Lucas (second row, from left), Brenda Blaylock Bailey, Dixie Freeman Cook, Helen Sargeat Medlin, Penny Frost Shepherd, Lisa Jacobs Guest, Kathy Rudolph Mathis, Beth Carrico Gilger, Leigh Beard Wilson, Paul Carter, Edward Swanson (third row, from left), Leslie Bugg Hamilton, Stan Swin ford, Susan Grifin, Jack Fuller, Steve Edwards, Craig Morrison, Debra Thigpen Smith, Vickie Barnes Brown, Debra Bowling Montgolf, Luan Hardin Hicks, Susan Spezio, Annette Middleton Hickman, Craig Otwell, Regina Bates Doss, Jim Givens, Sharon Poole Balazy, Richard Bennett (back row, from left), Paula Giles Claytor, Karen Clark Bohannon, Marlene Smith Turner, Cindy Hunsicker, Sylvia Couey Harris, Kathy Collier Sexton, Donna Hatcher Seely, Belinda Guice Whorton and Eleanor Callahan.
- Baker to serve eight years
- Former Rome probation officer sentenced to serve six years in prison
- Local filmmaker facing aggravated assault charges in attacks on two women
- Fire marshal: 2 arrests made in Craton Road arson case
- Floyd County Jail arrest reports, Monday, April 15, 8 p.m.
- Armuchee's Mark Hambert climbs the ladder at GSP
- Rome High principal credits improvements to teacher student relationships
- Joanne at Golden Crown: One of Rome's hidden gems
- One night in Dahlonega: The ballad of a city retreat as judged by social media
- Man found dead at the Floyd County Jail identified, autopsy scheduled