The next meeting of the Cherokee County Board of Education is Tuesday, July 25, 2017 and will be held at the Central Office.
The Board Meeting will begin at 6 p.m. and items on the agenda include:
1. Adopt Agenda
2. Approve Minutes
3. Extended Family for Kids Update
4. Adopt Foster Care Provision Policy I-60
5. Adopt Revised Purchasing Authority Policy D-27
6. Adopt Revised Bids and Quotations Policy D-29
7. Adopt Revised Automated External Defibrillators Policy I-54
8. Approve 2017-18 Cenergistic Energy Savings Budget for Gaylesville School
9. Accept CNP Bids
11. Approve Professional Development
12. Review Job Postings
The Board regularly meets on the first and third Tuesdays of a month at 6 p.m. at the Central Office.