Clerk of Superior Court Grant Walraven and his staff wore red and stood for a photo outside the Gordon County Courthouse on the 17th anniversary of 9/11 on Tuesday, Sept. 11, 2018. Pictured are, front row (left-right): Vicky Pickett, Terri Bowen. Second row: Cortney Penny, Kathy Sheriff, Tara Zapp. Third row: Sylvia McEntyre, April Crawford, Gabriele Hall. Back row: Grant Walraven.
- Woman arrested for embezzling more than $250,000 from Ringgold business
- Officer hit in arm with bullet, suspect killed in shooting at BP gas station
- Police call Tuesday night shooting a homicide investigation, murder warrant issued
- Floyd County Jail arrest reports, Monday, Dec. 10, 8 p.m.
- Shell sells Brewhouse Music & Grill to McJunkin
- Floyd County, Rome City Schools closed Tuesday with expectation of unsafe road conditions, GNTC and GHC delay opening until 10 a.m.
- Floyd Medical Center only being covered by one option in health care exchange in 2019
- Police issue murder warrant for teenager in Tuesday night shooting
- New Truett's Chick-fil-A to open Thursday morning
- Southeastern Mills sells customized coating and seasonings division