Clerk of Superior Court Grant Walraven and his staff wore red and stood for a photo outside the Gordon County Courthouse on the 17th anniversary of 9/11 on Tuesday, Sept. 11, 2018. Pictured are, front row (left-right): Vicky Pickett, Terri Bowen. Second row: Cortney Penny, Kathy Sheriff, Tara Zapp. Third row: Sylvia McEntyre, April Crawford, Gabriele Hall. Back row: Grant Walraven.
- 1 dead, three injured in early-morning gunfight on Calhoun Avenue
- Local songwriter's "Rome, Georgia" video getting lots of attention on social media
- Rome man shot to death, 3 injured
- Floyd County Jail report for Saturday, September 22 - 8 a.m.
- From addiction to instruction
- Man says he was scammed out of $5,000
- Silver Creek woman charged with felony shoplifting
- Report: Two arrested for trafficking meth
- Silver Creek man charged with robbery at Shorter University
- Fighter: 3-year-old smiles through her struggles