Sonoraville High School’s FCCLA is holding a community book drive during the month of February. FCCLS is gladly accepting new or gently-used children’s books (ages birth - 5). Collection baskets are located in the libraries at SHS and Sonoraville Elementary School. On Friday, March 2, which is Dr. Seuss Day, FCCLA will host a “book signing” at Sonoraville Elementary School and Head Start to present each Pre-K student (ages 3 - 5 years old) with a book. The goal for the book drive is 200 books. When this goal is exceeded, other Pre-K students within Gordon County Schools will also receive books. Anyone who would like more information, please contact Lori Key at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Funeral set for woman whose dismembered body was found in Bartow County
- Floyd County Jail report for Saturday October 20 - 8 a.m.
- Floyd County Jail arrest reports, Monday, Oct. 15, 8 p.m.
- Floyd County Jail arrest reports, Monday, Oct. 15, 8 a.m.
- Floyd County Jail arrest reports, Tuesday, Oct. 16, 8 a.m.
- Report: Rome man sent $6,200 to online scammer
- Missing man found after being reported missing Friday
- Floyd County Jail arrest reports, Friday, Oct. 19, 8 a.m.
- Floyd County Jail arrest reports, Wednesday, Oct. 17, 8 a.m.
- Floyd County Jail arrest reports, Thursday, Oct. 18, 8 a.m.