The northbound entrance ramp from GA 20 onto I-75 at milepost 290 in Bartow County will be closed and traffic detoured off it tonight. It will remain closed through most of tomorrow, weather permitting. This ramp closure is necessary for the GDOT maintenance contractor to work on removing and replacing multiple damaged concrete slabs along the ramp.
Beginning at 9 p.m. on Friday, July 13, the ramp on I-75 North at Exit 290 in Bartow County is expected to be closed until 4 p.m. Saturday, July 14.
- GDOT audit says city bus service with Rome City Schools must end
- GBI: 26 arrested, 5 still being sought in Polk County meth investigation
- Traffic stop leads to pair of felony drug arrests
- A petition to be adopted
- City setting up to adopt ordinance regulating sexually oriented businesses
- LaFayette addressing growing homeless problem
- Rome adopts downtown smoking ban
- Floyd County Jail arrest reports, Monday, Feb. 11, 8 p.m.
- Silver Creek mansion burns
- Jail report for Saturday morning February 16