The northbound entrance ramp from GA 20 onto I-75 at milepost 290 in Bartow County will be closed and traffic detoured off it tonight. It will remain closed through most of tomorrow, weather permitting. This ramp closure is necessary for the GDOT maintenance contractor to work on removing and replacing multiple damaged concrete slabs along the ramp.
Beginning at 9 p.m. on Friday, July 13, the ramp on I-75 North at Exit 290 in Bartow County is expected to be closed until 4 p.m. Saturday, July 14.
- FDA approves 1st medical marijuana drug
- Ledbetter Properties has Kmart site under contract
- Calhoun police investigating two separate deaths
- UPDATE: Calhoun police continue to investigate two separate deaths
- Paper delivery man recovering from gunshot wound
- Former Rome detective recounts brutal murder case for television show
- Police: Silver Creek woman took car, prescription pills
- Underground Rome tours continue to draw huge crowds
- Man killed in Tuesday wreck is son of man struck and killed by truck on U.S. 411
- Single-vehicle wreck leaves 1 dead, 2 injured